Fill in the housing application carefully, because all tenants are selected based on the information in the housing application.
- After selecting the desired apartments from the list, you will move to the city’s e-services through strong authentication. You can either update an existing application or create a new application.
- You can only have one application for company housing valid at a time. The application is valid for three (3) months. If you add locations to your application or update it in some other way, it will be valid for another three (3) months after the update.
- Please specify your job title and the unit where you will be working or are already working as clearly as possible in the application.
- You can tell more about your need for housing in the “Further information” field, particularly if you
- are a shift worker
- are homeless/at risk of becoming homeless
- want to switch company-owned apartments for health-related/financial/family-related reasons
- Please be prepared to prove your employment relationship by bringing your employment contract or other corresponding certificate with you to the showing of the apartment.
- We recommend that you apply for several company-owned apartments at a time.
You can also apply for other rental apartments owned by the city
Tel. (09) 310 13031
Mon and Wed
9.00 - 11.00