Pregnancy and childbirth
Many questions arise during pregnancy and after childbirth:
- How do I take care of my own well-being during pregnancy?
- How do I support my partner during pregnancy?
- How can I be understanding and gentle about my own or my partner’s changing body and moods?
- What will happen during childbirth and what are the choices involved?
- How do the maternity and child health clinics work?
- Where can I find everyday life support for families with a baby?
Information on family coaching classes organised for new parents:
The section 'Pregnancy and childbirth' contains information on
- the services available during pregnancy and about pregnancy itself, as well as childbirth
- the services available once your baby has arrived.
You can learn more about each topic by reading the articles and watching the videos. The links of each page contain a wealth of additional information.