Emergency service appointments that can be booked online will be available at Ruskeasuo and Myllypuro emergency clinics starting from 12 August 2019, on weekdays for the same day. Emergency appointments booked online are intended for adults.
If no appointments are free, you will be instructed to call the dental care appointment booking service, from where you can book emergency appointments on weekdays 7:00–14:00, tel. 09 310 51400.
You can cancel an appointment made online by phone or electronically at the latest two hours before the appointment.
You can make the appointment for emergency dental care online, if you are suffering from:
• swelling of the mouth,
• difficulties with opening or closing your mouth,
• difficulties with breathing and swallowing,
• injury of the mouth or jaw,
• pain or aching that is not alleviated by painkillers.
What to do if you want to book an emergency appointment for dental care:
• Sign into the oral health care electronic services via helsth.terveytesi.fi or asiointi.hel.fi.
• Select Appointment booking and invitations/ Make new appointment/ Booking an urgent dental care emergency appointment.
• Select the dental clinic for your appointment and choose one of the available time slots.
The number for the emergency care services located at Haartman Hospital during evenings, weekends and public holidays is 09 471 71110. Appointments can be booked through the service on weekdays from 14:00 to 21:00 and on weekends and public holidays from 8:00 to 21:00.