If you suspect have contracted the coronavirus
If possible, make a coronavirus assessment on omaolo.fi. You will get instructions on the grounds of your symptoms.
- If you have mild symptoms, stay at home.
- If your symptoms require treatment and you do not manage with self-treatment, ring Helsinki Coronavirus helpline, tel. 09 310 10024 (weekdays 7-20). The helpline is open on Thursday 30 April 7–20 and closed on the First of May. At other times the Medical helpline, tel. 116 117.
Laakso and Malmi corona health stations are open on 30 April 8–18 and closed on the First of May.
Laakso corona health station is open on Saturday 2 May 9–16.
Health stations are open on Thursday 30 April 8–16 (Kalasatama is open 7–16). Health stations are closed on the First of May.
Emergency services - tel. 116 117
When local health stations are closed, patients in need of urgent care are treated by emergency services.
Call 116 117 before you go to the emergency clinic. The service is open 24/7 and free of charge.
Adults (residents over 16 years of age)
- Haartman Hospital and Emergency Room, Haartmaninkatu 4, building 12
- Malmi Hospital and Emergency Room, Talvelantie 6 J.
When local health stations are closed, residents of Helsinki with serious illnesses and in urgent need for care can also go to the Jorvi Hospital emergency room in Espoo, Turuntie 150 or to the Peijas Hospital emergency room in Vantaa, Sairaalakatu 1, Vantaa.
- New Children’s Hospital, Stenbäckinkatu 11.
Emergency Dental Care
Emergency dental care is provided on Wednesday on 1st of May 9–21 at Haartman Hospital, Haartmaninkatu 4, building 12. Appointments can be booked 8–21 at 09 471 71110. Night emergency duty is at Tölö hospital emergency department, Töölönkatu 40, tel. 040 621 5699.
Please always make an appointment by phone before seeking treatment for Emergency Dental Care.
Emergency Social Services and Crisis emergency support 24/7
Emergency Social Services and Crisis emergency support serve 24/7 also during the May Day. Emergency Social Services tel. 020 696 006 and Crisis emergency support tel. 09 310 44222.